In the Stamp Card Pack Purchase Event you choose which cards you want to be able to draw from by placing them on a card sheet, which you then purchase stamps for. Each stamp will be a random location on the sheet, although the more valuable draws appear to have lower odds of being drawn early. You obtain the stamps by purchasing the related Card Packs.
- 7. 06/06/2013 - 06/12/2013 - Introduced: Claire Chaos Regitur, Brunhyld, Enoch, Kupalo
- 6. 05/09/2013 - 05/16/2013 - Introduced: Sirrush, Olyphant, Frost Troll (timed for the second Guild War)
- 5. 04/18/2013 - 04/??/2013 - Introduced: Luca, Ziz, Yali, Briseis
- 4. 03/19/2013 - 03/??/2013 - Introduced: Hel, Agni, Atalante, Nemea (timed for Demonic Catastrophe)
- 3. 03/01/2013 - 03/??/2013 - Introduced: Vahe The Zephyr
- 2. ?
- 1. ?
Stamp Card Pack DetailsEdit
- There are 9 Stamp Card Sheet Levels, each with 9 stamps.
- On the level 1 Sheet:
- On subsequent Sheets:
- The 'new Rare card stamp' is replaced by a 400 000 Dorri stamp.
- The MR chance on the SR stamps is increased to 8%.
- On Sheet Levels 2, 4, 6 and 8 you have a 15% chance of the UR.
- On Sheet Levels 3, 5, 7 and 9 the MR stamp is replaced by the UR.
- When sheet Level 9 is complete, you restart on a new Level 1 sheet.
- Rewards other than your card selections remain the same on all stamp card sheets.
- If at ANY POINT IN TIME you CHANGE one of your card selections for the UR, MR or SRs, your progress will RESET to an EMPTY Level 1 Card Sheet. There is NO UNDO, so make your selections before buying and getting stamps.
- There are two ways to get Stamps:
- Draw from the Card Box 12 Pack.
- Draw from Level 5 or 6 of the Climbing Card Pack (Each available only once per day).
Climbing Card PackEdit
- Each Level purchase is available once per day.
- Purchases are performed in ascending order.
- Pack Level resets to Level 1 every day.
|Level||Cost (Gems)||Rare+ Cards||Power Potion||Stamp Card Sheet Stamp|
Card Box PacksEdit
- Card Box Draws have no daily limit.
- Card Box Levels do not reset.
|Card Box Pack||1st Draw (Gems)||
2nd Draw (Gems)
|Subsequent Draws (Gems)||Rare+ Cards||Power Potion||Stamp Card Sheet Stamp|
New Cards Introduced:Edit6/6/13