In the Stamp Card Pack Purchase Event you choose which cards you want to be able to draw from by placing them on a card sheet, which you then purchase stamps for. Each stamp will be a random location on the sheet, although the more valuable draws appear to have lower odds of being drawn early. You obtain the stamps by purchasing the related Card Packs.
- All stamps with a chosen card have a minimum 50% chance of instead awarding the chosen card of the next higher rarity.
- Climbing Card Pack level 7 and 8 for the second time.
- When you draw from the Level 8 Climbing card pack and get a 50% chance to stamp your selected UR/MR card (assuming it isn't stamped yet), now called the Bull's Eye chance because the card is in the center of the sheet.
- Each time you draw from the Level 8 Climbing Card Pack, an additional 5% chance is added to the normal 50% Bull's Eye chance of stamping your chosen UR/MR card (to a maximum of 80% on the final day, it is assumed that resetting your sheet would also reset this progress, so lock in your card selection changes on Day 1), Bull's Eye chance resets for each event.
- 14. 11/15/2013 - 11/21/2013 - Introduced: Gavrel the Gentle, Salamandra, Dhanan the Warden
- 13. 11/01/2013 - 11/07/2013 - Introduced: Alfheim, Lycoan, Deylami
- 12. 09/24/2013 - 10/03/2013 - Introduced: Ozma, Heimdal, Epione
- 11. 08/30/2013 - 09/06/2013 - Introduced: Gauri the Exquisite, Nova, Kali the Wronged
- 10. 08/07/2013 - 08/13/2013 - Introduced: Gryzmot, Hakon, Foziar, Shamhat
- 9. - 07/31/2013 - 08/06/2013 - Introduced: INsiDiOus Da LoKi , Nunnehi , Enyo , Olaf Drekisonr
- 8. - 07/05/2013 - 07/10/2013 - Introduced: Misera the Lineage , Simurgh , Seline , Bechuille
- 7. - 06/06/2013 - 06/12/2013 - Introduced: Claire Chaos Regitur, Brunhyld, Enoch, Kupalo
- 6. - 05/09/2013 - 05/16/2013 - Introduced: Sirrush, Olyphant, Frost Troll (timed for the second Guild War)
- 5. - 04/18/2013 - 04/??/2013 - Introduced: Luca, Ziz, Yali, Briseis
- 4. - 03/19/2013 - 03/??/2013 - Introduced: Hel, Agni, Atalante, Nemea (timed for Demonic Catastrophe)
- 3. - 03/01/2013 - 03/??/2013 - Introduced: Vahe The Zephyr
- 2. - ?
- 1. - ?
Stamp Card Pack DetailsEdit
- There are 9 Stamp Card Sheet Levels, each with 9 stamps.
- On the level 1 Sheet:
- On the level 2 Sheet:
- On the level 3 Sheet:
- On the level 4 Sheet:
- On the level 5 Sheet:
- On the level 6 Sheet:
- On the level 7 Sheet:
- On the level 8 Sheet:
- On the level 9 Sheet:
- When sheet Level 9 is complete, you restart on a new Level 1 sheet.
- Rewards other than your selected cards will vary from sheet to sheet.
- If at ANY POINT IN TIME you CHANGE one of your card selections for the UR, MR or SRs, your progress will RESET to an UNSTAMPED Level 1 Card Sheet. There is NO UNDO, so make your selections before buying and getting stamps.
- There are two ways to get Stamps:
- Draw from the 12 Draw Card Pack
- Draw from Level 5 to 8 of the Climbing Card Pack (Each available only once per day).
Climbing Card PackEdit
- Each Level purchase is available once per day.
- Purchases are performed in ascending order.
- Pack Level resets to Level 1 every day.
|Level||Cost (Gems)||Rare+ Cards||Bazaar Ticket||Flame Elixir||Stamp Card Sheet Stamp|
Card Box PacksEdit
- Card Box Draws have no daily limit.
- Card Box Levels do not reset.
|Card Pack||1st Draw (Gems)||
2nd Draw (Gems)
|Subsequent Draws (Gems)||Rare+ Cards||Bazaar Ticket||Sheet Stamp|
|6||500||1000||1500||6||1, ?, ?||-|
|12||1000||2000||3000||12||5, 10, 15||1|
New Cards Introduced:Edit11/15/13