In the Stamp Card Pack Purchase Event you choose which cards you want to be able to draw from by placing them on a card sheet, which you then purchase stamps for. Each stamp will be a random location on the sheet, although the more valuable draws appear to have lower odds of being drawn early. You obtain the stamps by purchasing the related Card Packs.
In this version of the Stamp card pack, all stamps with a chosen card have a 50% chance of instead awarding the chosen card of the next higher rarity. Also all card draws have a 10 x better chance of drawing the Guild war advantage cards.
- 12. 09/24/2013 - 10/03/2013 - Introduced: Ozma, Heimdal, Epione
- 11. 08/30/2013 - 09/06/2013 - Introduced: Gauri the Exquisite, Nova, Kali the Wronged
- 10. 08/07/2013 - 08/13/2013 - Introduced: Gryzmot, Hakon, Foziar, Shamhat
- 9. - 07/31/2013 - 08/06/2013 - Introduced: INsiDiOus Da LoKi , Nunnehi , Enyo , Olaf Drekisonr
- 8. - 07/05/2013 - 07/10/2013 - Introduced: Misera the Lineage , Simurgh , Seline , Bechuille
- 7. - 06/06/2013 - 06/12/2013 - Introduced: Claire Chaos Regitur, Brunhyld, Enoch, Kupalo
- 6. - 05/09/2013 - 05/16/2013 - Introduced: Sirrush, Olyphant, Frost Troll (timed for the second Guild War)
- 5. - 04/18/2013 - 04/??/2013 - Introduced: Luca, Ziz, Yali, Briseis
- 4. - 03/19/2013 - 03/??/2013 - Introduced: Hel, Agni, Atalante, Nemea (timed for Demonic Catastrophe)
- 3. - 03/01/2013 - 03/??/2013 - Introduced: Vahe The Zephyr
- 2. - ?
- 1. - ?
Stamp Card Pack DetailsEdit
- There are 9 Stamp Card Sheet Levels, each with 9 stamps.
- On the level 1 Sheet:
- On the level 2 Sheet:
- On the level 3 Sheet:
- On the level 4 and 6 Sheets:
- On the level 5 Sheet:
- On the level 7 Sheet:
- On the level 8 Sheet:
- On the level 9 Sheet:
- When sheet Level 9 is complete, you restart on a new Level 1 sheet.
- Rewards other than your selected cards will vary from sheet to sheet.
- If at ANY POINT IN TIME you CHANGE one of your card selections for the UR, MR or SRs, your progress will RESET to an UNSTAMPED Level 1 Card Sheet. There is NO UNDO, so make your selections before buying and getting stamps.
- There are two ways to get Stamps:
- Draw from the 12 Draw Card Pack
- Draw from Level 5 or 6 of the Climbing Card Pack (Each available only once per day).
Climbing Card PackEdit
- Each Level purchase is available once per day.
- Purchases are performed in ascending order.
- Pack Level resets to Level 1 every day.
|Level||Cost (Gems)||Rare+ Cards||Bazaar Ticket||Stamp Card Sheet Stamp|
Card Box PacksEdit
- Card Box Draws have no daily limit.
- Card Box Levels do not reset.
|Card Pack||1st Draw (Gems)||
2nd Draw (Gems)
|Subsequent Draws (Gems)||Rare+ Cards||Bazaar Ticket||Sheet Stamp|
|6||500||1000||1500||6||1, ?, ?||-|
|12||1000||2000||3000||12||3, 6, 10||1|
New Cards Introduced:Edit9/24/13