The Roll of Favor Card Pack is a board game-style Purchase Event, where your Card Pack purchases award you Rolls for the board in addition to the cards in the pack.
The Rolls will move your Board Piece along the squares on the board, earning you the rewards that your piece lands on, and earning you your selected check point rewards upon reaching said check points. The rewards on the squares that you land on can award you cards, or bonus effects for the card you selected as a Board Piece.
Each time you finish a board, the squares will change for the next round.
- 2. 07/18/2013 - 07/24/2013 (EDT)
- 1. 07/01/2013 - 07/04/2013 (EDT)
|Square||#||Effect / Reward|
|1st square||1||Selected SR Check Point Card¹|
|19th square||1||Selected MR Check Point Card¹|
|Goal||1||Selected UR Check Point Card¹|
|MR Key||4||1 Mega Key|
|ATK 100||5||+100 ATK to Board Piece if possible|
|ATK 300||4||+300 ATK to Board Piece if possible|
|ATK 500||2||+500 ATK to Board Piece if possible|
|DEF 100||5||+100 DEF to Board Piece if possible|
|DEF 300||4||+300 DEF to Board Piece if possible|
|DEF 500||2||+500 DEF to Board Piece if possible|
|LV 50||3||+50 levels to Board Piece if possible|
|SKILL 5||3||+5 skill levels to Board Piece if possible|
¹) The selected Check Point Cards are awarded simply by passing the squares. You do not need to land on them.
Each roll will move you a random amount (1-5) of squares along the board, and you will then earn the reward attached to the square you land upon. Rolls are earned by purchasing Card Packs from this Events Card Packs. Note that the Climbing Card Pack only awards rolls on level 5 and 6. The amount of Rolls available is represented by a number written across the Roll icon. It starts at zero.
- Both the Check Point cards and the Goal card are considered Check Point cards, in that they are awarded once you land on, or pass, the square associated with them.
- You may select your Check Point cards from a pool of cards.
- Each square is a potential reward, but you will not be able to get all of them, due to the random nature of the rolls.
- While some of the rewards promise to improve the card you use as board piece, they cannot change the card beyond a certain maximum value set for each individual card. Thus, at some point beyond the value of a fully skilled 8-15 the card will gain no further benefits as a board piece. But it IS possible to improve the stats of an 8-15. An Athena can gain an additional 300 points compared to it's 8-15 stats, for example.
Climbing Card Pack
|Level||Price||Roll of Favor||Rare and over||Power Potion|
|3||500 gems||-||3||1 ?|
|4||800 gems||-||4||1 ?|
|5||1500 gems||1||5||2 ?|
|6||2000 gems||1||6||2 ?|
- No purchases available beyond level 6.
- The level resets at the end of every day.
12 Draw Card Pack
|Cards||Power Potions||1st Draw||2nd Draw||Subsequent Draws|
|12||6||1000 gems||2000 gems||3000 gems|
- Awards 1 Roll of Favor.
- No Daily Limit.
New Cards Introduced: