The Bazaar was added to the game on January 10, 2013
The Bazaar is where you can browse cards put up for trade by other players, agree to trade for them if you can meet the requested price, and put your own cards up for trade.
The seller selects the price of the card put up for trade. The buyer must own all of the cards in the requested price list to be able to complete the trade. You will not be able to create a trade listing, if you do not own a Bazaar ticket. In order to select a card as a price, the seller must have owned that card at some point (the card must be visible in their collection).Players may have a maximum of 3 open trade listings at any one time.
- Bazaar tickets are earned by logging in and by posting via the SNS page (posting on Facebook/Twitter/Gree). Both methods yield 1 ticket/day.
- 1 Bazaar ticket is removed from inventory when a trade listing is created.
- You may have no more than 10 Bazaar Tickets in your account at any time. If you have 10 already, you cannot recieve any more.
- Buying on the Bazaar does not cost Bazaar tickets.
- Each trade listing will be exhibited in the Bazaar for up to 48 hours.
- After a listing expires it will automatically be removed.
At level 10 you may sell any cards you own.
The higher your level, the more cards you will be able to buy:
- Level 10: Common and uncommon cards
- Level 20: Rare cards
- Level 30: Super Rare cards
- Level 50: Mega Rare cards
- Level 60: Ultra Rare cards
- Level 70: Legendary Rare cards
The following cards are not tradable:
Special Award Appreciation Gift Card
AbysmalBecame Tradable ?? Arc DragonBecame Tradable 7/26/13 Apostle of the VoidBecame Tradable 7/26/13 ApsarasBecame Tradable 7/26/13 BrahmanBecame Tradable 5/15/13
- Berith the Scarred
CarmillaBecame Tradable 12/30/13 Castle DragonBecame Tradable 7/26/13 CherufeBecame Tradable 7/26/13 DakahaBecame Tradable 7/26/13 Dekan the WordBecame Tradable 12/13/13
- Elpis the Dawn
Forseti the LastBecame Tradable 12/13/13
Grim ReaperBecame Tradable 5/15/13
Hive Mind LoominBecame Tradable 7/26/13 IlazkiBecame Tradable ?? IlluyankaBecame Tradable 7/26/13
JabberwockBecame Tradable 12/13/13
MammonBecame Tradable 7/26/13 Mangrove's HeartBecame Tradable 7/26/13 ManipulatorBecame Tradable 7/26/13
RenenutetBecame Tradable 7/26/13 SamyazaBecame Tradable 5/15/13
Sol the BeaconBecame Tradable 12/13/13 The Cardinal's JudgeBecame Tradable 7/26/13
- The Kelpie
TitataniaBecame Tradable 7/26/13
Verrine the InfernalBecame Tradable 12/13/13 VidaBecame Tradable 7/26/13
Card Pack Rewards:
AgniBecame Tradable 5/29/13 Archangel of JudgementBecame Tradable 7/26/13 AtalanteBecame Tradable 5/29/13 HelBecame Tradable 8/1/13 NemeaBecame Tradable 5/29/13
Event Treasure rewards:
AmonBecame Tradable ?? ErisBecame Tradable ?? FaedyraBecame Tradable ??
- Laughing Jack
Event Medal rewards:
Puzzle Hunt Reward Card:
OonaBecame Tradable ??
All rewards from The Treasure Trove:
GirtabluluBecame Tradable ??
- Dark Mage
- Forest Dragon
- Lady Vampire
- Moon Witch
- Mystic Elf
Sacred ArcherWas this ever nontradable?
All Super Rare Card Chance rewards:
- Blessed Knight
RhadamanthysBecame Tradable ??
- Santa's Dragon Chariot
- Skull Dragon
- Spirit of Christmas
Dragon Coin Exchange Rewards
All Blessing Dragons:
- Spirit's Blessing Dragon (Chaos)
- Spirit's Blessing Dragon (Genesis)
- Spirit's Blessing Dragon (Justice)
- King's Blessing Dragon (Chaos)
- King's Blessing Dragon (Genesis)
- King's Blessing Dragon (Justice)
- Heaven's Blessing Dragon (Chaos)
- Heaven's Blessing Dragon (Genesis)
- Heaven's Blessing Dragon (Justice)
- Santa Dragon (Chaos)
- Santa Dragon (Genesis)
- Santa Dragon (Justice)
- Dragon of Thanksgivings (Chaos)
- Dragon of Thanksgivings (Genesis)
- Dragon of Thanksgivings (Justice)
All Mirror Dragons :