6-5 is an economical evolution process, providing close to the maximum stats, at a reduced cost. A 6-5 will result in approximately 99% of the 8-15 stats, meaning that a 6-5 has a small loss in stats compared to a 6-11.
For this process, 6 base cards are used.
- The first number (6) represents the amount of cards used.
- The second number (5) represents the amount of complete enhancings performed throughout the process.
- Evolve 4 unenhanced base cards into two stage-2 cards (Gold Dragon+ in this example).
- Fully enhance these new stage-2 cards (2 complete enhancings).
- Evolve these two stage-2 cards with the remaining 2 base cards into two stage-3 cards (Gold Dragon++).
- Fully enhance these new stage-3 cards (2 complete enhancings).
- Evolve one stage-3 card with the other stage-3 card into a stage 4 card (Gold Dragon (Symbol of Greed)).
- Fully enhance this new stage 4 card, unlocking a bonus card art for Rare and above (1 complete enhancing)
Every enhancement is marked in the image as a green star at the lower right corner. If the star is red, the card should not be enhanced.