(6-11) is a popular evolution process, providing very close to the maximum stats, with 2 fewer cards. It utilizes 6 cards completely enhanced at all stages. A 6-11 will result in approximately 99.6% of the 8-15 stats.
For this process, 6 base cards are used.
- The first number (6) represents the amount of cards used.
- The second number (11) represents the amount of complete enhancings performed throughout the process.
Note: An incorrect 6-11 is done by creating 3 stage-2 cards (Gold Dragon+ for instance), and feeding those to each other to create a stage 4. While technically a 6-11, it is very inefficient compared to this proper build.
- Fully enhance 6 base cards (6 complete enhancings).
- Evolve 4 base cards into 2 stage-2 cards (Gold Dragon+ in this example).
- Fully enhance these new stage-2 cards (2 complete enhancings) .
- Evolve these 2 stage-2 cards with the remaining 2 base cards into 2 stage-3 cards (Gold Dragon++).
- Fully enhance these 2 new stage-3 cards (2 complete enhancings).
- Evolve these stage-3 cards into a stage 4-card (Gold Dragon (Symbol of Greed)).
- Fully enhance this new stage-4 card, unlocking a bonus card art for Rare and above (1 complete enhancing).