(5-9) is a rare evolution process, providing better than 4-7 stats, with 1 extra card and 2 extra full enhancements. It thus utilizes 5 cards completely enhanced at all stages. A 5-9 will result in approximately 98.5% of the 8-15 stats. This is closer to the 6-11 stats than it is to the 4-7 stats.
For this process, 5 base cards are used.
- The first number (5) represents the amount of cards used.
- The second number (9) represents the amount of complete enhancings performed throughout the process.
Note: An incorrect 5-9 is done by creating 2 stage-2 cards (Gold Dragon+ for instance), and feeding those to eachother to create a stage 3 (Gold Dragon++ for instance) which is then fed the fifth base card. While technically a 5-9, it is very inefficient compared to this proper build.
- Fully enhance 5 base cards (5 complete enhancings).
- Evolve 4 base cards into 2 stage-2 cards (Gold Dragon+ in this example).
- Fully enhance these new stage-2 cards (2 complete enhancings).
- Evolve 1 of these stage-2 cards with the remaining base card into a stage-3 card (Gold Dragon++).
- Fully enhance this new stage-3 card (1 complete enhancing).
- Evolve this stage-3 card with the stage 2 card into a stage 4-card (Gold Dragon (Symbol of Greed)).
- Fully enhance this new stage-4 card, unlocking a bonus card art for Rare and above (1 complete enhancing).