4-7 (++) is one of the 2 semi-final steps on the way to a full 8-15 evolution process. It is not to be confused with the completed 4-7 process, and should only ever be done if you intend to complete an 8-15 or a 7-13. The 4-7 (++) step is also referred to as a ++-max, or a perfect ++.
For this process, 4 base cards are used.
- The first number (4) represents the amount of cards used.
- The second number (7) represents the amount of complete enhancings performed throughout the process.
- The (++) indicates that the final result is a ++-card, a stage-3 card (second evolution), e.g. Gold Dragon++.
- Fully enhance 4 base cards (4 complete enhancings).
- Evolve 4 base cards into 2 stage-2 cards (Gold Dragon+ in this example).
- Fully enhance these new stage-2 cards (2 complete enhancings).
- Evolve these 2 stage-2 cards into a stage-3 card (Gold Dragon++).
- Fully enhance this new stage-3 card (1 complete enhancing).