Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(4-7) is the most common evolution process for maxing a card. It is the most efficient way to evolve using 4 base cards, and is consequently also known as a 4-max evolution. It results in about 94% - 96,5% of the (8-15) stats.
For this process, 4 base cards are used.
- The first number (4) represents the amount of cards used.
- The second number (7) represents the amount of complete enhancings performed throughout the process.
- Fully enhance 4 base cards (4 complete enhancings).
- Evolve 2 base cards into a stage 2 card (Gold Dragon+ in this example).
- Fully enhance this new stage 2 card (1 complete enhancing) .
- Evolve this stage 2 card with a base card into a stage 3 card (Gold Dragon++).
- Fully enhance this new stage 3 card (1 complete enhancing).
- Evolve this stage 3 card with the last base card into a stage 4 card (Gold Dragon (Symbol of Greed)).
- Fully enhance this new stage 4 card, unlocking a bonus card art for Rare and above (1 complete enhancing).